Static Ferlo autoclave, bases its operation on the transmission of hot and cold water through re-movement through exchanging heat plates either in spray or cascade.
This autoclave is suitable for products that do not require movement during the sterilization process.
Diamter options: Ø800, Ø950, Ø1380, Ø1520. Built in stainless steel AISI 304L from 6-10 mm thick.
- Maximum working temperature: 150 ° C.
- Maximum working pressure: 5 bar.
- Capacity of two (2) to twelve (12) Baskets
- Machinery built under EC regulations.
- Warming and cooling of the product through water cascade or spray re movement.
- The water is indirectly heated by being sent to stainless steel exchanging heat plates for indirect heating by means of a pump.
- The heating and cooling of the water we use at all levels of the process is carried out in the exchanging heat plates using steam and cold water.
- All autoclaves are equipped with ALLEN BRADLEY processes automatic box .