The Ferlo rotary autoclave sterilization system bases its operation on that of the Ferlo static autoclave. That is, the transmission of hot and cold water through re-movement through exchanging heat plates either in spray or cascade.
This system can work as a rotating pendulum.
The Ferlo rotary system works by rotating shower spray along the cage. Thus avoiding a spining effect and guaranteeing a perfect homogenization of the product temperature.
This system is indicated for products that require movement.
Options diameter: Ø950, Ø1600. Built in stainless steel AISI 304L 10mm thick.
- Maximum working temperature: 160 ° C.
- Maximum working pressure: 5 bar.
- 3 Maximum capacity of at least six baskets baskets
- Machinery built under EC regulations.
- Completely made of stainless steel AISI 304L.
- Thermal insulation with mineral wool and covered with stainless steel.
- Warming and cooling is carried out through exchanging heat plates.
- Inner distributor of water through lateral, upper and lower sprays.
- All autoclaves are equipped with ALLEN BRADLEY processes automatic box.