The Ferlo rotary autoclave sterilization system bases its operation on that of the Ferlo static autoclave. That is, the transmission of hot and cold water through re-movement through exchanging heat plates either in spray or cascade.
This system can work as a rotating pendulum.
The Ferlo rotary system works by rotating shower spray along the cage. Thus avoiding a spining effect and guaranteeing a perfect homogenization of the product temperature.
This system is indicated for products that require movement.
Options diameter: Ø1000, Ø1600. Built in stainless steel AISI 304L 10mm thick.
- Maximum working temperature: 160ºC.
- Maximum working pressure: 5 bar.
- Capacity: minimum 2 baskets – maximum 6 baskets.
- Machinery built under CE regulations
- Completely built in AISI 304L stainless steel.
- Thermal insulation with eco-sustainable lagging and coated with stainless steel sheet.
- Heating and cooling by means of a stainless steel plate heat exchanger.
- Internal water distributor through sprayers on the sides at the top and bottom.
- Autoclave equipped with an ALLEN process automation panel BRADLEY.Cuer