Shaka process can deliver quality to Frozen and Aseptic products at reduced costs.
Because the Shaka system reduces processing time, unlike in an aseptic line, the Shaka autoclaves can process products containing particles generating a dramatic reduction in processing times.
The autoclave SHAKA operation is based on the application of pulses at a rate of up to 180 ppm (pulses per minute). Thereby achieving a more rapid and efficient heat distribution.
A reduction of sterilization time of up to 90% thus achieving a less aggressive thermal process and excellent product quality.
System suitable for products with high difficulty in penetrating temperature.
Options diameter: Ø1600 built in AISI 304L stainless steel 10 mm thick.
- Maximum working temperature: 163ºC.
- Maximum working pressure: 6 bar.
- Capacity for one (1) basket of useful dimensions:
- With automatic opening and manual clamping system. Complying with the requirements of Section 8 of the ASME Code for pressure vessels not exposed to fire.
- Machinery built under CE regulations.
- Heating and cooling of the product by means of recirculating water sprays.
- The heating and cooling of the The water we use in all the process cycles is carried out in the plate exchanger by means of steam or cold water.
- Autoclave equipped with an ALLEN BRADLEY process automation panel.