The Ferlo shaking autoclave , bases its operation on that of the static autoclave Ferlo. That is, the transmission of hot and cold water through re-movement through exchanging heat plates either in spray or cascade. With an additional lineal movement of up to 60 pulses per minute.
This autoclave is suitable for products that require constant movement during the sterilization process.
With a range of diameters Ø800, Ø1000, Ø1.380 and Ø1.520. Built in stainless steel AISI 304L from 6-10 mm thick.
- Maximum working temperature: 150ºC.
- Maximum working pressure: 5 bar.
- Capacity from 2 to 6 baskets
- Machinery built under CE regulations
- Heating and cooling of the product by means of recirculating water cascades or sprays.
- The We pass water through a pump through a stainless steel plate exchanger for indirect heating.
- The heating and cooling of the water that we use in all the process cycles is carried out in the plate exchanger by means of steam. or cold water.
- Autoclave equipped with an ALLEN BRADLEY process automation panel.