Static Ferlo autoclave, bases its operation on the transmission of hot and cold water through re-movement through exchanging heat plates either in spray or cascade.
This autoclave is suitable for products that do not require movement during the sterilization process.
Diamter options: Ø800, Ø1000, Ø1.380, Ø1.520, Ø1.600 y Ø1.800 mm. Built in stainless steel AISI 304L from 6-10 mm thick.
- Maximum working temperature: 150ºC.
- Maximum working pressure: 5 bar.
- Capacity from two (2) to twelve (12) baskets.
- Machinery built under CE regulations
- Heating and cooling of the product by means of cascades or sprays of water in recirculation.
- The water is passed through a stainless steel plate exchanger by means of a pump for indirect heating.
- The heating and cooling of the water that we use in all the process cycles is carried out in the plate exchanger by means of steam or cold water.
- Autoclave equipped with an ALLEN BRADLEY process automation panel.