Laboratory equipment for the food industry
DecisionLabPowered by Ferlois a test bank where clients may test their products with the optimal sterilization system for their production needs.
DecisionLab provides its existing and potential clients with the most complete range of sterilizers on the market, enabling them to make decisions and eliminate hazards with our technical advise.
DecisionLab is a pioneering laboratory amongst manufacturers of machinery for the food industry and, therefore, unique in the world. Since it has the widest range of autoclaves for the testing and deciding which type of machine is the one for each clients needs.
1- Tests Ferlo pilot plant in order to produce representative product samples.
- Static Autoclave system.
- Shaka autoclave system.
- Shaking Autoclave system.
- Rotating Autoclave system.
2- Testing of Distribution of Temperature and heat penetration during testing products in autoclaves.
3- Testing in autoclaves to analyze Organoleptic properties after heat treatment specified products.
4- Identification of critical points related to thermal process for each product. Monitoring and control.
5- Parameters adjustment for thermal processing of the products: Optimization of thermal process based on product characteristics.
6- Testing focused on determining processing times for each autoclave.
7- CNTA Sample Testing Results Evaluation (after processing), including analysis conducted by the company: the viscosity, thickness, organoleptic analysis, shelf life studies (both microbiological and organoleptic approach), etc.
8- Perform calibration activities in the autoclave, temperature distribution, determination of cold spots and heat penetration test on each product in order to establish procedures for thermal processes for the company.
9- Final Technical Report of the collection of all information related to the services provided, business needs, results, recommendations process. etc.
- Ellab wireless probes.
- Ellab product probes.
- Wireless Sensor Ellab / DataTrace.
If the offered equipment is purchased, the cost of the testing will be deducted from that amount.
It is necessary to confirm the date used by the laboratory two weeks in advance in order to coordinate the logistics of shipping the products or as a signal to comence with the development at our facilities.
FERLO HAS PUT THEIR PILOT PLANT AT YOUR DISPOSAL. MAKING IT POSSIBLETO CARRY OUT THE NECESSARY TESTS FOR YOU TO CHOOSE THE MACHINERY THAT BEST MEETS YOUR NEEDS.
We offer our clients the validation, of Ferlo machines, process validation, trainingand montioring of thermal processes in an objective and independent manner.
- Design, implementation and validation of the thermal process ensuring appropriate product health and safety and preserving the organoleptic qualities.
- Design and implementation of appropriate studies (studies of temperature distribution, heat distribution studies, heat penetration studies) involving thermal treatments on food.
- Identification and assessment of microbiological hazards, characteristics of products and packaging, critical factors, commercial equipment and manufacturing processes, and their effects on the design of thermal treatments and commercial sterility are applied to the product.
- Documentation and communication methods, recommendations and results conducted in establishing the requirements of the thermal process.
- Technical training of high value to staff.