Shaka process can deliver quality to Frozen and Aseptic products at reduced costs.
Because the Shaka system reduces processing time, unlike in an aseptic line, the Shaka autoclaves can process products containing particles generating a dramatic reduction in processing times.
The autoclave SHAKA operation is based on the application of pulses at a rate of up to 180 ppm (pulses per minute). Thereby achieving a more rapid and efficient heat distribution.
A reduction of sterilization time of up to 90% thus achieving a less aggressive thermal process and excellent product quality.
System suitable for products with high difficulty in penetrating temperature.
Options diameter: Ø1600 built in AISI 304L stainless steel 10 mm thick.
- Maximum working temperature: 163 ° C.
- Maximum working pressure: 6 bar.
- Capacity of one (1) basket of useful dimensions:
- With automatic opening and fastening system manual. Fulfilling compliance with the requirements of Section 8 of the ASME Code pressure vessel unfired.
- Machinery built under EC regulations.
- Warming and cooling of the product through circulating water sprays.
- The heating and cooling of the water we use at all levels of the process is carried out in the exchanging heat plates using steam and cold water.
- All autoclaves are equipped with ALLEN BRADLEY processes automatic box .