Ferlo designs and manufactures complete lines allowing the entire manufacturing process; loading, unloading to and from the baskets and introduction into the autoclave, to be carried out automatically: Automatic Circuit.
This is constantly controlled by software that controls the whole process.
The Automatic Ferlo circuits are composed of the following elements:
- Motorized trolley for loading the autoclave baskets.
- Motorized trolley for unloading the autoclave baskets.
- Motorized basket collection within the circuit.
- Conveyor belt for transporting the two spacers from loading to unloading.
- Built in stainless steel
- Movements of independent carriages provided by speed-controlled motors.
- Full automation of the entire circuit through programmable digital controller.
- Centralized electrical control panel for all maneuvers.