In Ferlo we take care of your product
The importance of proper maintenance so that your performance is the maximum
An autoclave can be running 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, which is equivalent to 8,760 hours in a year. The company’s productive system cannot allow any of its equipment to fail. Therefore, preventive maintenance of these is essential.
The purpose of preventive maintenance is to: find and correct minor problems before they cause major failures. We must not forget that the autoclave is one of the equipment in our plant that requires more attention due to the possible risks involved in working with high pressure equipment.
Also, the autoclave is designed for sterilization of both food and pharmaceutical products. That is to say, products that go directly to human consumption, therefore, a misuse of this can cause significant risks.
The success of your product
is also our success
In Ferlo we are aware of how important your company is and that is why from FerloCare we offer our clients an individual and personalized maintenance service. The proper functioning of the autoclave offers a series of very important benefits for your product and for your production.
The peace of mind of preventing
Proper maintenance of the autoclave offers a number of very important benefits:
- Long life of the equipment.
- Avoid unplanned downtime due to equipment failure.
- Avoid unnecessary maintenance and inspections.
- Avoid mistakes in everyday operations.
- It improves the reliability of the equipment.
- The number of major repairs is reduced.
- It maintains the value of the assets.
- Improvement in safety and quality conditions for all workers.
- Preserve the productivity of your assets.
- Achieve return on investments
Start your path to tranquility by FerloCare