|Basic information on data protection|
|Responsible:||MAQUINARIA FERLO S.A.|
|Purpose:||Management of the personal data necessary to be able to provide the services or products requested. MAQUINARIA FERLO S.A. It will process the data to carry out administrative, accounting and tax management, as well as to send you commercial communications about our products and services. Sending communications related to the commercial relationship with our client and the provision of the services provided, the sending of products through third parties. Related purposes as a user of the services we provide on our website https://ferlo.com/|
|Recipients:||Data transfers are planned to: Public Administration with competence in the matter; organizations related to the person in charge that facilitate and enable the provision of services: consulting, insurance companies, web master, and event sponsors. The recipients of the information are the third parties in charge of processing that provide their services to MAQUINARIA FERLO S.A. with whom the corresponding agreement has been signed that guarantees compliance with the RGPD and the appropriate security measures.|
|Rights:||You have the right to access, rectify and delete the data, as well as other rights, indicated in the additional information, which you can exercise by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Origin:||of the interested party and of our website https://ferlo.com/|
|Additional information:||You can consult additional and detailed information on Data Protection on our website: https://ferlo.com/|
In the event that our data protection policy had to change as a result of legislative changes or criteria emanating from the Data Protection Agency, it would be conveniently informed of any variation whatsoever. necessary to introduce to comply with the law
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
Identity: MAQUINARIA FERLO S.A.
Postal address: Pol. Ind. s / n P.O. Box. 57. 31570 San Adrián (Navarra) Spain
Telephone: 948 670 322
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
MAQUINARIA FERLO S.A. treats the information provided by interested persons in order to manage the personal data necessary to provide the services or products requested. MAQUINARIA FERLO S.A. will process the data to carry out administrative, accounting and tax management, as well as send you commercial communications about our products and services
RGPD: 6.1.a) The interested party gave their consent for the processing of their personal data for one or more specific purposes: transfer of the data to companies necessary for the provision of the service requested, transfer of data to third-party applications for external services, sending of commercial promotions.
RGPD: 6.1.b) Treatment necessary for the execution of a contract in which the interested party is a party or for the application at his request of pre-contractual measures.
RGPD: 6.1.c) Treatment necessary for compliance with a legal obligation applicable to the person responsible for the treatment.
RGPD: 6.1.f) Treatment necessary to satisfy legitimate interests pursued by the Data Controller or by a third party, provided that said interests do not prevail over the interests or fundamental rights of the interested.
How long will we keep your data?
They will be kept for the time necessary to fulfill the purpose for which they were collected and to determine the possible responsibilities that may arise from said purpose and the processing of data including the Compliance with legal obligations, for the purposes in which we require your express consent, will be kept as long as the affected party does not exercise their right to suppress or limit the purpose, for example sending commercial communications.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
We indicate the legal basis for the treatment of your data:
- Execution of a contract: Execution of a purchase / sale or supply contract on our products and / or services.
- Consent of the interested party: Sending commercial communications about our products and services.
- Compliance with legal obligations: Treatment necessary for compliance with a legal obligation applicable to the person responsible for the treatment
- Legitimate interest of the person in charge: Purposes related to the provision, assistance and communication about the services or products contracted / supplied: purchase, customer service, return, assignment to third parties for transport and delivery, management of offers to clients, communications with the client in relation to the service, claims and complaints, transfer of data to third parties for the provision of services and the coordination of business activities.
Administrative, accounting and fiscal management; Communications with the client; the transfer of data to third parties related to the Data Controller for the purpose of processing related to this legitimate interest.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
The data will be communicated to the following recipients:
- Public administration with competence in the corresponding matter, in order to comply with legal obligations.
- Treasury, social security and other public bodies.
- People and organizations related to the data controller, in order to provide external services to the company such as: advice, IT, consultants, auditors, insurance, occupational risk prevention, lawyers and other external service providers … < / li>
- Financial entities for the purpose of economic transactions …
- The recipients of the information are the third parties in charge of processing that provide their services to MAQUINARIA FERLO S.A. with whom the corresponding agreement has been signed that guarantees compliance with the RGPD and the appropriate security measures
Data transfers to third countries?
No data transfers to third countries are planned.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether MAQUINARIA FERLO S.A. They are treating personal data that concerns them, or not.
Interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. In this case, MAQUINARIA FERLO S.A. will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
You can materially exercise your rights as follows: You have the right to access, rectify and delete the data, as well as other rights, indicated in the additional information, which you can exercise by sending mail email to email@example.com or directly at the address: Pol. Ind. s / n PO Box. 57. 31570 San Adrián (Navarra) Spain.
If you have given your consent for any specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw the consent granted at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to your withdrawal.
In case you feel your rights are violated with regard to the protection of your personal data, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, you can file a claim with the competent Data Protection Control Authority through its website: www.aepd.es/es.
What rights do you have?
- To know if we are treating your data or not.
- To access your personal data.
- To request the rectification of your data if they are inaccurate.
- To request the deletion of your data if they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or if you withdraw the consent granted.
- To request the limitation of the processing of your data, in some cases, in which case we will only keep them in accordance with current regulations.
- To carry your data, which will be provided to you in a structured, commonly used or machine-readable format. If you prefer, we can send them to the new manager that you designate. It is only valid in certain cases.
- To file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if you think we have not treated you correctly.
- To revoke consent for any treatment for which you have consented, at any time.
- If you modify any information, we appreciate that you let us know to keep it updated.
How have we obtained your data?
The personal data processed by MAQUINARIA FERLO S.A. come from the interested party. The type of personal data processed is as follows:
- Identification data: DNI, NIE, name and surname, telephone, image, voice, address, signature, email address
- Other types of data: personal characteristics, academic-professionals, commercial information, transactions of goods and services, bank details
- Commercial information
- No special categories of personal data are treated (they are data that reveals ethnic or racial origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical convictions, or union affiliation, genetic data , biometric data aimed at uniquely identifying a natural person, data related to health or data related to the sexual life or sexual orientation of a natural person).