Ferlo designs and manufactures lines that allow the entire manufacturing process to be completed: Automated Batch Retort Systems (ABRS).
The ABRS mechanize the entire basketing and unbasting process and introduction into the autoclaves. All this constantly controlled by software that controls all processes.
- Motorized trolley for extracting the baskets from the autoclaves
- Motorized trolley for inserting the baskets from the autoclaves
- Motorized circuit for the return movement and accumulation of the baskets
- Motorized chain conveyor for transporting the two separators from the unbasher to the basketer.
- Total stainless steel construction
- Independent carriage movements by means of motor-speed reducers
- Complete automation of the entire circuit by means of a programmable digital automaton
- Centralized electrical panel for the control of all the maneuvers.