Do you rotate with us?
At Ferlo we know that each product requires personalized treatment and care, therefore, our teams are adapted to each and every one of the needs of each product.
Dairy products, coffee, baby food … are some of the items that require a specific sterilization system: the Rotary.
The Ferlo rotary system is a system in which the engineering team works 365 days a year with the sole purpose of ensuring that the teams always present the latest advances that make the Ferlo team a cutting-edge team.
THE LATEST IN ROTARY SYSTEM
The Ferlo rotary autoclave bases its sterilization system on the internal rotation of the cage where the product is housed. By means of the heat and cold transmission system by means of Spray.
This system can work on a rotary or on a pendulum.
One of the most outstanding features of our system is that it works by rotating the spray showers together with the cage. Thus avoiding the spin effect and guaranteeing a perfect homogenization of the temperature to the product.
Likewise, thanks to this outstanding characteristic, the process time and the energy consumed are considerably reduced.
CHARACTERISTICS THAT DIFFERENTIATE THE FERLO ROTARY SYSTEM
- Four motors for turning with the possibility of working: in 360º rotation; in static and pendular mode.
- Maximum working pressure: 5 bar.
- Higher rotation speed and can reach up to 14rpm.
- Automatic clamping of the cages.
- Vertical and horizontal airbag system (from bottom to top and from left to right), thus avoiding the movement of products inside the autoclave.
- Baskets with greater capacity for greater production with the same diameter as the competition.
- Programming highly developed by our R&D department to provide sterilization solution to a wide variety of products.